This trifecta of awesomeness clearly calls for a celebration. Therefore, I am hosting a MAJOR giveaway. Hold on to your hats, ladies. I've got FIVE awesome prizes for you try your hand at winning. That's right, 5. If you like any combination of vintage + sewing, I think I've got you covered.
#1 - Vintage Sewing Supplies
|mystery pile of vintage sewing goodies! - there's quite a bit hidden in that stack|
#2 - Vintage Sewing Patterns (all around bust size 43")
|vintage sewing patterns in 43"+ bust sizes|
#3 - Vintage Sewing Patterns (all around bust size 38")
|vintage patterns in 36" and 38" bust sizes|
#4 - Vintage Fabric and a Craftsy Class
|You'll get this fantastic vintage tropical floral fabric (it's soft and drapey!) to try your hand at making Gertie's Bombshell dress through her amazing Craftsy class! The prize will be good for any Craftsy class, though, in case you've already taken Gertie's. I've been wanting to try the bombshell dress ever since the class debuted, but I can just never seem to get my ducks in a row. This way I can live vicariously through whoever gets this prize, so we both win!|
#5 - Your very own "Sewing is Good for You" top
|This shirt was designed by me at CustomInk.com. The design is printed on an American Apparel Girly Jersey T-shirt, Size L (click for size guide)|
Is your mind blown by that amazing array of options???! Mine is.
Now, with so many potential prizes we've got to have a few rules for entering the giveaway:
- To enter, leave a comment on this post no later than 11:59 PM (EST) on Saturday, July 7th.
- Make sure your email address is linked to the account you comment under so I can get in touch with you if you win, or just type it in with your comment to be safe!
- Everyone who comments will be entered for all 5 prizes. If you would like to be excluded from one or some of the options, just say so in your comment.
- There will be 5 randomly picked winners - one for each prize - to be announced on Tuesday, July 10th.
- Anyone can enter and I'll ship to any place in the world.
- That's it - good luck!!