Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sewing is good for you!

I've told you about my new job at a custom t-shirt company. Well, during the first week of training, we got to go onto the website and play around in the design lab where customers create the designs they want printed on t-shirts. Once we'd played around for a few minutes and created our designs, we shared them with the training class and then got to place the order fo' free!

I thought you'd all appreciate the shirt I came up with. :)

front design




Made from scratch by yours truly! Cool, eh?

The phrase "sewing is good for you" just popped into my head when they told us to design a shirt for ourselves. I knew I wanted to create something sewing related and the only other thing I could think of was "Keep Calm and Sew On," which seems kinda overdone. I like that the shirt I came up with isn't overly specific (like "Sue loves sewing!") but is definitely something that no one else has in their closet. Yay!

11 comments:

  1. Eee! It's awesome! I like it a lot. I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great design! I would def buy one if you sold them! Absolutely LOVE the small graphic on the back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can totally buy one! Just go to CustomInk.com and create your own version (or replicate the one I made) in the design lab. It's so easy, and they have a good variety of sewing and retro clip art! :)

      Delete
  3. adorable! i love it! you should sell them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your shirt, it´s so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweet Lord - I want this tshirt! It's so awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!