Friday, October 5, 2012

Bad Blogger!

Sorry guys, I've been a bad blogger! I've had a busy week which has meant little (read: zero) sewing and even less blogging. I still haven't finished my plaid skirt or shared my reflections about my seamless pledge, which was officially completed as of October 1st.

I have, however, somehow had time to snap up this cute little number I've had my eye on for a while. It was really calling to me...

  
"Well-Thread dress" from Modcloth.com


You should click the link in the caption, so you can see a closeup of the fabric - IT'S SPOOLS OF THREAD and LITTLE NEEDLES!!

Now, I'm off for a little weekend trip with some friends, but I promise to be a better blogger once I return.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about being a bad blogger :) We all get busy from time to time! Plus, I'm a 'bad' blogger too at the moment, lol. Nice dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!