Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fabric Store Deal!

Hey guys, I promise I'll have updates on the plaid skirt I've been sewing forever. I am actually working on it in my spare time here and there, and when I say hopefully I'll be finishing it this weekend, I mean it!!






In the meantime, I'll just keep updating you on sewing-related things I've purchased, since that seems to be my real forte here.

The awesome G Street Fabrics livingsocial deal is back again, so for any of you in the Washington D.C. area, I HIGHLY recommend taking advantage of it!



Who doesn't need more of this!?


Here's the link to follow, and if 3 of you purchase it this way, mine could be free...so yay!

---> https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/451306?ref=conf-jp&rpi=86994166

Either way, though, whether through my special link or not, this is a great deal. G. Street has a nicer apparel fabric selection than Joann (the other main apparel fabric store option in the area), and a great remnants section, too. In fact, it's where I picked up the silk remnant I used for my Milly Wedding Guest Dress.

I'm getting excited just thinking about it!

1 comment:

  1. There are many type of fabric available in markets. Its great info about fabric store. As well as fabric use for sewing with different design.

    Fabric Store Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!