I hope all of my American friends here had a happy Thanksgiving holiday! I certainly did a lot of eating, drinking, and relaxing and was definitely thankful for the time off to reboot and gather my thoughts. I also did a bit of organizing and collecting some unused things around the house to donate... which means I get to pass some of the giving-away on to you all, too!
Up for grabs after being uncovered from the depths of my sewing area are my copy of Simon Henry's The Little Black Dress: How to Make the Perfect one for You, as well as an uncut New Look/Project Runway dress pattern.
Got a holiday party to sew a dress for? This giveaway could be right up your alley. The book has a bunch of fun and inspirational pictures and helps you set up your own pattern block, rather than including printed patterns. The New Look 6048 dress pattern has a super cute halter bodice option with a pleated skirt that has pockets. Unfortunately, I have too many dress patterns hanging out in my stash to justify keeping this one around, but I can't wait to see who wins it and sews it up!
- To enter, leave a comment on this post no later than 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday, November 30.
- Make sure your email address is linked to the account you comment under so I can get in touch with you if you win, or just type it in with your comment to be safe!
- Everyone who comments will be entered to win both the book and the pattern - there will be one winner.
- There will be 1 randomly picked winner to be announced within the first couple of days in December.
- Anyone can enter and I'll ship to any place in the world.
As always, thanks for reading this little blog and taking the time to leave me nice comments and advice! I love sharing my latest sewing projects and plans with you all and will have updates on my upcoming sewing plans soon. :)