Sunday, July 27, 2014

Still here

I know my posts have been fewer and further (farther?) between lately, but I should have some new fun things for you to check out soon.

Since you last heard from me, I've learned to knit (just barely), signed up for this sewing retreat (shh, don't tell my bank account), and have a new dress project underway.  

Up next, I should hopefully be able to share a link to our Amsterdam/London/Bath/Cotswolds trip photo album (curated by Tom), a show and tell of my (several) yet-to-be-blogged sewing projects, and some new additions to the vintage shop. Here's a sneaky peek.



4 comments:

  1. Check out your mad knitting skills, lady! Rocking it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I can't wait until I know how to knit something more than a rectangle.

      Delete
  2. Yay for knitting! I need to dig out the needles too. And the sneaky peek looks lovely, can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully I can get my butt in gear and share the real deal soon.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!