"The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it means favourite or dearest to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers."
And it comes with the following ‘rules’:
1 - thank your liebster blog award presenter on your blog.
2 - link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3 - copy/paste the blog award on your blog.
4 - present the liebster blog award to 5 blogs (with 200 followers or less).
5 - let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment.
I know this is a common 'problem,' but I follow a heck of a lot of blogs, so narrowing down my favorites, with under 200 followers, was tricky. Also, it can be kind of difficult to tell just how many followers a blog has - just saying.
That being said, and desperately hoping none of them have already been awarded the Liebster without my noticing, here's what I came up with (drum-roll, please):
- The lovely and talented Erika of Erika Made It. She seems to sew everything (in a creative and stylish way I'd never even thought of) on my to-sew list, like she's reading my mind!
- The quirky and adorable Natalie (I think?) of Splatastic. I am in love with her glasses, and pretty much everything she creates/wears.
- The darling, vintage-loving Brandy of A Series of (Unfortunate ) Vintage Sewing Attempts. Make sure to also check this girl out on Pinterest - SO much eye-catching inspiration, all categorized for your viewing pleasure.
- The amazing lady (whose name I didn't catch - oops!) of Monkeysocks Learns to Sew. I just loved reading about her Joan-inspired dress, among other things.
- The fantastic, fellow cat- (and vintage!) loving Tina of Down the Retro Rabbit Hole. It's been so fun to see her follow along with the Sew Weekly challenges. You go, girl.
I am so inspired by all of these ladies! Make sure to check them out if you haven't already.