Thursday, February 23, 2012

Another Liebster!


So, you know how Suzie awarded me the Liebster Blog Award a few days ago? Well now I have my new best friend, Melanie of poppykettle, to thank for picking me as one of her five recipients! Shut the front door!! - right? I'm so grateful to these lovely ladies.

(I've already named my five recipients who I've passed the award on to, so, as recommended, I'll refrain from going through the whole process again.)  

In hopes of not sounding too mushy/gushy/sappy, I just want to proclaim my giddy appreciation to the world! I am so grateful to be part of this online sewing community! This network of awesome bloggers/sewists has provided me with so much inspiration, so many helpful tips and tutorials, and has been so supportive - don't let me get all teary-eyed here (I almost typed all of those "so"s as "sew" -- yeah.).

But really, you guys fill my real-life-sewing-friends void! I can't tell you how amazing it feels to find like-minded ladies who are just as sewing-crazed as I am and are willing to listen to (read about) my obsessed ramblings on sewing and vintage anything. A big THANK YOU to you all!

Since I'm not giving out any more awards, here's a ridiculously delicious-looking cookie recipe I plan to try out this weekend: OREO-STUFFED chocolate-chip cookies!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!