Sew Me Love, Marie of A Sewing Odyssey, and Leah of Struggle Sews a Straight Seam for passing the Sunshine Award on to me!
Per the requirements that go along with the award, here are a few of my favorite things:
- Favorite color: teal (can you tell from my blog??)
- Favorite animal: a tie between sloths and kitties!
- Favorite number: 18 - my birthday is the 18th
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: iced tea -- sweet or un-sweet
- Facebook or Twitter: facebook -- I'm not cool or exciting enough for twitter ;)
- My passion: um, sewing? ...and old things
- Favorite pattern: I don't have a favorite sewing pattern, yet. I have a favorite fabric pattern, though -- polka dots! (duh)
- Favorite day of the week: Friday -- you can stay up late (sewing!) and you know you've got the whole weekend ahead of you
- Getting or giving presents: I love giving presents. I keep a section in my little notebook that's always with me for gift ideas for my friends/family, so I can jot ideas down whenever they come to me.
- Favorite flower: ranunculus
- Favorite celebrity role model: I don't know if I have a role model, per se, but I have major girl crushes on Adele, Alison Brie, Katy Perry, and Zooey Deschanel.
I think I'm supposed to pass these awards on to a whole list of other bloggers (10ish for the Sunshine and 15 for the Versatile??), but, in rather un-sunshiney fashion (oops!), I'm going to ignore that and simply direct you over to my favorite blogs on the left side of the page. Please take a second to look them over and click on one or two you've not visited before! (I really do read them like it's my job) :)